The normal blood pressure level is essential for a healthy life. But high blood pressure and low blood pressure is one of the common health issues faced by people in these days. In order to get know about your blood pressure level, it is essential for you to measure your blood pressure from time to time so that you can maintain a healthy life.
What is blood pressure?
Blood pressure is called to the force that moves the blood vessels through our heart and circulatory system. It is very important to maintain the proper flow of the blood pressure because, without it, our nutrients and oxygen would not be pushed around the circulatory system. Blood pressure is also important as it delivers the white blood cells as well as antibodies for effective hormones and immunity.
Do you want to know what is average blood pressure by age? If yes then it is important for you to know that the normal blood pressure rate in every person is classified as 120/80 mmHg. The blood pressure reading over 10/80 mmHg and up to 140/90 mmHg are in the normal to high range while the reading in between 90/60 mmHg and up to 120/80 mmHg are classified in the low to normal range. If you have higher and lower blood pressure rates from the average blood pressure rate then it is important for you to consult with your doctor and he/she will advise you to maintain your blood pressure level in better time manner for a better and healthy lifestyle.
How can you keep a healthy blood pressure?
If you want to maintain your blood pressure level then it is beneficial for you to look after at these following tips that can provide you best possible help:
• If you are overweight then it is important for you to change your lifestyle and start some physical activities to keep healthy body weight. Healthy body weight can help you to maintain your blood pressure level in best effective manner.
• You have to cut down the amount of salt or sodium in your diet so that you can maintain the level of the blood pressure in your body. As you know, sodium can increase your blood pressure level in fast speed, so you have to limit the amount of salt that you intake in a whole day.
• It is important for you to the east a healthy and rich diet like vegetables, fruits, and low fat dairy products so that you can maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• You can also take regular aerobic exercise that includes brisk walking and many more for half an hour in a day so that you can maintain your body health in best effective manner and it helps you to maintain a healthy blood pressure level.
• It is also important for you to moderate alcohol intake. If you are men then you should drink less than two alcoholic beverages in a day and for women and men with low body weight, one alcohol drink in a day is sufficient.
So, if you take care of all these things then it becomes easy for you to maintain the average blood pressure limit in your body.